Thursday, November 10, 2011

Weekend tid bits.

I've been having trouble with my photos, so haven't blogged in the last few days. So these photos are from last weekend, I was hoping to post them Sunday night, but late is better than never isn't it?

We had a brilliant night with friends last Friday at a local school Guy Fawkes Gala. Good food, game stalls, bouncy castles, close friends, blanket huddling and awesome fireworks always make for a great night out!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Home made fish and chips, fish courtesy of our wonderful Poppa is always a winner in this household.

Photobucket

I was allowed to play poker with the boys on Saturday night, my first game ever, they were good teachers, and I wiped out my husband - brilliant! I didn't win, but I came 3rd, I was stoked!

Photobucket

Pet shop visits always make my children happy, we could almost move into the pet shop with all the impromptu visits we have!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment