Friday, December 2, 2011

Back online, yay!

Our computer died, it was 6 years old, which I guess is ancient in techno land! Have now got one brand spanking new lap top, it's quite exciting. Although a little frustrating trying to find something, in a totally different layout.

We have been busy with end of year functions, school activities, and hanging out with family and friends amongst all the boring domestic chores! And last week I made a birthday cake for a close family friend, who was turning 80! I also made rainbow cake a few weeks ago, still needs fine tuning, but the first attempt was pretty good!

Photobucket

Happy Friday, have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I wish I could make cakes that look that good!! My rainbow cakes are some food colouring swirled into the mixture with a skewer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's what I've done in the past too! This wasn't too hard, just a little time consuming, as you cook the layers separately one by one!

    ReplyDelete