Friday, December 30, 2011

Olay Total Effects Day Cream..... A review

Photobucket

Olay Total Effects; 7 in one; Sensitive Day Cream review.

This new product from Olay is designed to protect, calm and strengthen your skin to achieve maximum anti-ageing benefits while also addressing the needs of sensitive skin.

It has a SPF of 15, which in NZ is a must. I always use a moisturiser with an SPF of 15 along with  a sunscreen with an SPF of 60 daily, in all four seasons.

I found this moisturiser to be a lot more matte than the Olay Complete moisturiser that I usually use. My skin is combination, and a little sensitive. I have been using this moisturiser since it arrived on my door step on December 23rd, but I wont be using it any further, as it didn't make my skin feel smooth to touch, or improve my skin texture visibly. I did like the fact that it had a pump, and would quite like it if Olay put these on all their products!

Thanks Olay for the opportunity to try your new product!

No comments:

Post a Comment