Friday, December 30, 2011

Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light..... A review

Photobucket

Pantene Pro-V have brought out a new shampoo and conditioner; Aqua Light, with zero residue and zero weight.

This shampoo and conditioner is aimed at woman (men too!) with fine hair, who find their hair weighted down easily with other products, making their hair look flat. This shampoo and conditioner will leave your hair looking shiny, clean and bouncy.

I have been using both the shampoo and conditioner since they arrived on my door step on 23rd of December, I will definitely carry on using them. My hair is much healthier looking, shiny, and bouncy, like they promised! I have always had trouble finding great shampoo and conditioners, but now I have found something that works really well for my hair! If you have fine hair, I can recommend these, so go and try them!

Thanks to Pantene Pro-V for giving me the opportunity to try your new products!



No comments:

Post a Comment