Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday Smiles..... On a Monday!

A lovely long weekend was had here, we spent time with our family and friends, went for a walk around the Mount, had a spontaneous family dinner out after our walk, that was lovely.

All in all, a brilliant weekend, I hope yours was too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kid's menus are always great fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And tomorrow, we are back to 100% normal - school's back! Books have been durasealed, tonight I made a library bag, school uniform is set out, we are ready for blast off!

Can't wait to meet Mr 5's new teacher, we have heard that she is very lovely and an awesome teacher - yay! A lot of his class from last year is in his new class, he is happy about that!

Library bag:

Photobucket

Made with pirate fabric from Sew Addictive Fabrics! I have a few pieces of fabric from them, that I really need to get on and use to make something gorgeous!

Have a great week, I'm off to hang out my washing then snuggle up in bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment