Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday.....

Hello!

Very casual wardrobe Wednesday here, I worked last night, and am rather tired today, so not much effort has gone into this weeks Wardrobe Wednesday, which actually seems to be a bit of a theme for me lately.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Merino cardigan - Just Jeans
White tee shirt - Lushous
Skinny jeans - Max
Jandals - Havianas
Bracelet - From Ginger Lily, a shop in Whakatane

And Miss 3 wanted to join in.....

Photobucket

Yellow singlet - The Warehouse
Black and print skirt - The Warehouse

For more Wardrobe Wednesday, head over to Sailor Spy.

Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz



6 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cute she wanted to join in. You have such a great figure that you look effortlessly stylish. Nice colour combos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for 3 year olds joining in - mine one wants to and frankly is more dressed up than me some days. Still I have to say I love silver and marle grey - there is something so chic and yet relaxed about it. LOVELY bracelet too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, have been very casual here lately, as it's been so busy!

    I am hoping to go through my wardrobe this week to assess what I've got and what I've just accumulated recently and figure out some outfits for those rushed mornings!

    And Nin, Miss 3 is often more dressed up than I am, and also goes through approximately 8 changes per day...... drives me CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits are always my faveourites! I'm a hard core casual dresser :)

    ReplyDelete