Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Terrible photos due to terrible weather here today - well actually the weather has been terrible for ages now. I am over it. So sick of rain, and not being able to hang out my washing.
Anyway, onwards and upwards, I had my nails redone today with Shellac. I got red with red foil, so they look like Dorothy (The Wizard if Oz) nails!

Jacket - Paper Scissors
Top - Jeans West
Jeans - Max
Black wedges - Rubi shoes

Nothing handmade to go with Nin's theme this week. Sorry Nin, am very slack!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

2 comments:

  1. Hehe - you are the antithesis to handmade! Love the nails. Nothing makes me feel more a lady than a fresh paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jacket and the nails look awesome - mine are usually half chipped off or au naturel!

    ReplyDelete