Friday, May 4, 2012

Fashion Friday

I was much more organised today, and got some pics of my outfit this morning, so am re-doing WW as Fashion Friday today.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Nin I think I might make this new Navy Merino top my remix item!

Scarf - Shanton
Merino top - Max
Skinny jeans - Jeans West
Ballet flats - The Warehouse
Bracelet - Shanton
Ring - Ordered online from a website - the name escapes me!

Check out more WW over at Sailor Spy

Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love the scarf love the ring. It's the way you accessorize your outfits that makes your look so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miriam! I'm hoping to get into some sewing for myself ASAP!

      Delete
  2. cute outfit, I love your shoes!!! I hope they still have them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish! And I agree with the above, the accessoaries really make it! Love both the scarf, the ring and the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete