Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Life.....

Is rather busy, so much to do, so little time!

Photobucket
Spent a lot of time in the car today. I think I spend half my life in there. Usually driving the kids around.

Photobucket
New sparkly shoes for Miss Muffit. She wont stop wearing them. She wore them to bed.


Photobucket
Dishes. Along with driving, and washing, I am forever doing these. I sense a theme.

Photobucket
Who knew shopping for a new kitchen bin could be so hard. And seriously Payless Plastics, who is going to pay $150 for a stainless steel kitchen bin?

Photobucket
Scored this lovely bunny for $1.99 the other day, was nearly $20 at Easter. I am happy with my chocolate bargain. I am hiding it from the husband.

Photobucket
It's cold. Really cold in the mornings. This wee furry critter burrows down under the covers, and doesn't come out until after 10am. What a life.

Photobucket
Loving this new Trilogy rosehip oil + antioxidants. Awesome for your skin.

Photobucket
Also loving this L'Oreal primer. Brilliant stuff.

Photobucket
I need to clean my pantry. And my fridge. And my oven. And my windows. Argh.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome sparkly shoes, I have heard great things about the trilogy rosehip stuff...might have to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete