Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Jacket - Temt
Long sleeve top - Temt
Tunic - Valley Girl
Skinny jeans - Kmart
Ballet flats - The Warehouse
Bracelet - Wendy's Boutique

I haven't done my remix today, I only got around to washing my woolens yesterday, and my navy merino top is still drying, so will break out my re mix tomorrow! It's a miserable day here today, cold and raining.

Go have a look at Sailor Spy and check out all the fashionable ladies that are also doing WW!

Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

7 comments:

  1. Love that tunic top - it's such a great shape on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful, classic style that I really like. I agree with Miriam - love that tunic top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so curious to see a head.... /wink!
    i ps. i love kmart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love that tunic top; very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I have a similar jacket from Kmart :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do statement jewellery so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great!! the jewelry is a perfect touch!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete